This is the first of the tutorial series that I will be unleashing on the blog. Future episodes will include tutorials like ‘how to come up with a siva-esque one-liner for *EVERY* occasion’, ‘how to look cool in lungis’ and so on ..
But for today we will see how you can set up an RDP stall and sell CDs and how it has been rated as one of the most fun jobs in the world!
You will need the following
1. One numbers table which will be the foundation for the stall.
2. Large number of RDP CDs (because we sell only in large quantities anyway ;))
3. Smaller numbers of press kits complete with testimonials and the video to give to members of the media that come by.
4. As many posters and banners you can put up announcing that CDs are available for sale.
5. One numbers cool hairdo.
6. One numbers (atleast) enthu cutlet who is good at selling and managing accounts!
Start off by setting up the table in a prominent and brightly lit area in the venue. At this point of time, its a good idea to inform the organizers what you are doing there and while you are at it, sell a couple of CDs to them also!
Next pull out the CDs and press kits and lay them out on the table in a nice and organized way. Extra points here for creative arrangement.
Set up the banners around the stall and you’re done!
So now that you know how, let us know when and where you want to put it into practice and we’ll tell you how you can go about getting the CDs for the stall 🙂 Also, if you are around one of our live shows and would like to help with the stall, get in touch with us and we’ll take you onboard!
Update – Thanks to our ever diligent manager Vijay Nair, I have much better pictures of the stalls we have set up …